Each year the Chicago Club Managers Foundation offers scholarship opportunities to hospitality students. The scholarship applications are made available through your club manager at the end of May. Thousands of dollars are awarded each year to hardworking interns.
1. The CCMF and GCCMA Scholarship will be funded by the proceeds from the annual Foundation Golf Tournament and annual dues billing check off feature and any other means authorized by the Board of Directors.
2. The CCMF and GCCMA Scholarship is available to present club employees and members of the Greater Chicago Club Managers Association.
3. All individuals applying for a CCMF and GCCMA Scholarship must be pursuing either an associates or undergraduate degree in a two or four-year hospitality curriculum respectively.
a. All Scholarship applicants enrolled in a four-year college or university hospitality program must be matriculating as a Junior or Senior in the upcoming fall quarter, semester or term.
b. All Scholarship applicants attending a two-year hospitality program must have completed their first year and be enrolled for the second year in the upcoming fall quarter, semester or term.
c. All individuals applying for a CCMF and GCCMA Scholarship must attend at least one of the Student Development Committee “Club Tours” scheduled in June and July.
4. Scholarships shall not be automatically renewable; therefore a student receiving scholarships from the
previous year must re-apply for the next year.
5. The number of scholarships shall be determined by the Scholarship Committee, based on the number of qualified applicants and the monies available in the Scholarship fund. Financial need shall not be a requirement, but may be taken into consideration.
2019 Scholarship App.pdf